Monday, May 30, 2011
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Friday, May 20, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Friday, May 13, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Saturday, May 7, 2011
WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
What kind of a little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
Enjoy this wonderful day celebrating what an amazing mother you are!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Spring has sprung! Enjoy a nature walk with your child. Listen to the sounds of the bugs and birds. Smell the flowers and delight in their colors and shapes. Soak in the sun and splash in the rain puddles. Taste the fresh fruits and veggies. Use all of your senses to celebrate and rejoice in God and God’s creation. Give thanks to God for His many blessings.