What traditions do you do with your family at Christmas time?
Do you do now what you did growing up as a kid?
Some of us are starting our own traditions at home, some have them set already and some need ideas for the future...
Here are some great family traditions...please comment and tell us what you do!
- Buying the kiddos Christmas pajamas that they open and wear on Christmas Eve
- Giving the kids an ornament for each year
- Reading the Christmas story on Christmas Eve
- Going to candlelight Christmas Eve service as a family
- Waiting at the top of the steps before finding out what Santa brought!
- Going to see the best Christmas lights in Kansas City
- Celebrating Advent and lighting the candles each Sunday
- Giving to a family in need or providing Christmas dinner for someone
- Mailing out Christmas cards
Have fun enjoying your new and old traditions!