Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meet the Staff !



Introducing...

Amy Fulton

What is your favorite food?
Mexican; Popcorn

All Time Favorite Movie?
The Blind Side

Most memorable experience at KiDSCOR…
I Love watching the kids praising during worship time. I especially love to watch them do the “blessing song.”

Favorite thing to do away from church…
Walks at the Arboretum, shooting hoops with my son, crafting or baking with my daughter

Sum up your life in a slogan.
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap….but by the seeds you plant

What was your high school job?
Waitress at the Dairy Chef

Favorite Bible Verse
Proverbs 3:5-6

Describe what you do in KiDS COR?
Early Childhood Program Director. I write lessons for the 2,3, and Pre-K children and run programming on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment